1.21.2009

I Wanted to Say "Thank You"

To everyone that's reached out in the past few days, I just wanted to say a heartfelt thanks to each of you.  I've tried to get back to most of the emails, but (hopefully) understandably I've had a lot on my plate.  It really does mean a lot to see an outpouring of outrage, sympathy, compassion, and the rest of the gamut lobbed my way.  And to everyone who shared We Shall Overcome! stories, much respect and appreciation goes out to you as well.

It's nice to see that all that hard work didn't go unnoticed or unappreciated.  Editing is pretty much a thankless gig, so to know that some people paid enough attention to notice the ebb and flow of our good and bad is a fine thing.  Gives me hope.  How audacious of me...

I'm gonna try and do some morning blogging from here on out to get this back to regular.  I avoided any thoughts on the inauguration since, like the job situation, I'm staying positive about it.  Last thing I want to do is ruin all this good will by spitting Libertarian musings at you.

No comments: