4.16.2009

Kaiser Haunts My Nightmares

I've been so unhappy with my Kaiser insurance that it's started to seep into my dreams, giving me one of the worst nightmares in recent memories. I was just supposed to go to the doctor to get a follow-up x-ray on my left thumb. But it turned out to be a journey into the mouth of madness... Highlights include:
  • Them NOT scheduling an x-ray (I knew it!)
  • Me forgetting my previous films
  • The lady at the secure gas-station style window asking if she could help me, then walking away
  • The same lady walking away every time I told her, "I don't care, I just want someone to take an x-ray today before I murder people."
  • My parents showing up to ask what the problem is
  • That lady telling me that my monthly payments were being raised to $3,500/month because of past problems (I guess getting sick one and having a leg problem qualifies as a health risk)
I also had a dream after this where I broke Passover by eating a burger with a bun... But it wasn't a nightmare. I did remember halfway through and try to eat it with matzah. Stupid, crumbly matzah.

Can't wait to eat me some bread tonight...

No comments: