I can't be 100% sure, but I think in the past scripts I've written, I've always broken down my outline in sequences rather than pages. It's a guesstimate of pages, but for the most part it's in chunks. When I wrote this, I tried to dissect the synopsis too much and try to pull out the exact page count for each element of the scene. It's probably why I had such a strange time writing it, and still can't tell if it's even mediocre.
Generally, I like outlining and planning things out, but it's better for me to leave some element of organic discovery to the process. Breaking things down so much may have made it a little too paint by numbers in terms of the actual construction.